PEX TUBING 1/2 X 5/8 20'
- PEX white tube in various sizes and lengths is the ideal choice for a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing applications..
- PEX tube is a safe- economical and energy-efficient piping alternative for water distribution- radiant floor heating- municipal water supply- geothermal climate control- snow melt and drip irrigation..
- PEX tubing is high density polyethylene cross-linked with the PEX-c sterile electron beam process.
- The environmentally friendly e-beam process creates the highest quality PEX tubing- which exhibits superior mechanical properties..
- The shape memory assures that the piping retains its round- straight tubal shape from the cross-link process.
- Yet it is pliable and easy to handle- whether it's in stick- spool or coil..
- It is quick and easy to install requiring fewer fittings- with no torch- flame- or solvent cement..
- Delivers clean- safe potable water because there are no toxic chemical additives in the material- no leaching of colors and there is no metal taste or odor.
- In addition- is chlorine-resistant- corrosion-resistant- freeze-resistant and abrasion-resistant..
- The excellent thermal properties of PEX mean hot water stay hot and cold water stays cold.
- In addition- the insulating properties of PEX eliminate the noise and vibration from water hammer..
- Pressure/temperature rating 160 psi at 73oF. Pressure/temperature rating 100 psi at 180oF.
- Pressure/temperature rating 80 psi at 200oF.
- Certified by UPC.
- 1/4;"- 3/8"- 1/2"- 3/4"- 1" and 11/4;" tube sizes available.
Write Your Own Review